PIPA was formed in 2002 with the principal aim of improving the effectiveness of promoting plastics pipeline systems and addressing industry issues.
PIPA endeavours to achieve this through:
- Engagement with key stakeholders to ensure plastics pipeline systems are represented fairly in the selection of products
- Involvement in the development of public policy
- Participation in the development of standards and guidelines
- Development of training and education programs to meet the needs of the plastics pipeline systems industry
- Maintaining relationships with gas and water authorities and with other key industry associations locally and around the world
- Conducting and attending seminars, conferences and workshops to keep Australia’s plastics pipe industry abreast of the latest developments in areas of concern and interest
If you are interested in finding out more or joining our industry association, please contact us using the form on the Contact PIPA page.