TEPPFA (The European Plastic Pipe and Fitting Association) has launched an upgraded website packed with useful information, case studies and tools.
According to TEPPFA General Manager Ludo Debever, “Over the past few years the TEPPFA environment has changed dramatically. The marketplace is now more sophisticated in its approach for quality information at the “click of a button” on a range of issues such as environmental sustainability. It is the role of TEPPFA to provide the latest and most relevant information from a wide range of sources. The new website is aimed at reflecting and delivering these changes.
TEPPFA’s update now includes:
- Integration of the various TEPPFA microsites into one
- Development of a comprehensive Media & Downloads section featuring such items as Industry Research & Position Papers
- Creation of the Sustainability section featuring the topics of Health & Wellbeing, Circular Economy & Responsible Production
- Creation of the Benefits of Plastic Pipes section featuring the Benefits, Guide to Materials & Production Processes
- Improvement of access to the TEPPFA’s EPD calculator and Buried Pipe Design Tool
- Facilitation of pledging to the Operation Clean Sweep industry initiative
To discover the new website, visit: www.teppfa.eu