FusionPlast Australia is the leading provider of specialist pipe fittings for the gas, water, mining and power industries. It is part of the Fusion Group's international network of companies, delivering world-class solutions in the manufacture and supply of jointing equipment, fittings and fabrications for polyethylene pipe systems used in water, sewerage, gas and chemical transport infrastructure.
As an acknowledged world leader in automated electrofusion and butt fusion technology, FusionPlast Australia provides:
- Electrofusion and spigot fittings
- Equipment for electrofusion and butt fusion welding
- Ancillary tools and equipment
- Software and hardware solutions for the storage and retrieval of joint analysis and joint record data
- Equipment hire and repair
- In-house design and fabrication service for non-standard fittings
It has major warehousing facilities and offices in South Australia and Queensland and supports an extensive regional network of independent distributors.